Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability. Contact me to discuss your financial future.
• Bachelor of Science Degree (Psychology), Brigham Young University - 1966
• Full time life underwriter with MassMutual Financial Group since 1970
• Qualifying and Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
• Awarded MassMutual’s Exceptional Level of In-force (ELIF) Designation
• Qualifying Member of the MassMutual Blue Chip Council
• Life and Qualifying Member of the MassMutual Leaders’ Round Table
• Six-time Advisor of the Year with the MassMutual San Francisco Bay Area Agency
• Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors – Marin (NAIFA) and former Board of Directors Officer
My wife and I reside in San Rafael, California and have four adult children and six grandchildren. I enjoy running and golf and am an active member of the Marin Country Club, San Rafael Rotary Club and the Marin County YMCA.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck