Business Owners, Retirement Income Planning, Group Benefits, Business Succession Planning, Risk Management Strategies, Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only), Insurance Strategies, Financial Education, Charitable Giving, College Funding Strategies
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability. Contact me to discuss your financial future.
• Registered Representative of MML Investor Services, LLC.
• FINRA Series 6 (Investment Company/Variable Contracts) registration
• FINRA Series 65 (Investment Advisor Representative) registration
• Affiliated with Corporate Registered Investment Advisor
• CA Life Insurance Licensed #0E57325
• Graduate of California State University, Hayward Bachelors degree in Business
Administration with Finance and Real Estate Management Concentrations
- Get a quote for term life insurance
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
California State University Hayward (1999 - 2004)
spending time with family &
Sandra J Wing Healing Therapies Foundation
Tri Valley Non-Profit Alliance
Center for Excellence in Nonprofits